
Tim and I were married May 4th 2007 in the Oakland Temple. It was a wonderful day. We both got our endowments out on that day so it made for a very long day. It was so worth it though.
Tim and I as we are coming out of the Temple.
Tim and I as we are coming out of the Temple.

Our colors were red black and white and we added polka dots just so it was a little more fun not so formal. I loved how everything turned out at our reception. Tim's mom did the flowers(i know busy mother of the groom) and they turned out so beautiful. Probably better then I pictured them in my head. My aunt Tracy made our cake which we loved. Tim and I our both not big cake people so on the bottom layer she made rice crispy treats with fudge in the middle. They were so very yummy.

No comments:
Post a Comment