Saturday, April 4, 2009

Spring is here?


Okay it still snows here like every other day, which is depressing, so I decided to decorate for spring so that I wouldn't be quite so depressed about the lack of beautiful blue skies and bright sunshine. I made this flower arrangement for are table and the best part is when I done looking at it I can eat the chocolate eggs. Then I've also been making flower hair accessories. They were a ton of fun to make. You can buy them in the mall for like $8 a flower, so I figured I could make them for a lot cheaper. The first couple I got were pretty basic just mixing different colors of the same flower. But then I got a little more creative and got some other kinds of flowers and mixed and matched. Now i just need a little girl so I can put them in her hair.





My next project is to make curtains for our living room.

2 comments:

  1. It looks like Bryce is keeping you busy. He is really cute! Your flowers are pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute! I bet you could take them to reunion, tons of little girls to put them on! I really like your flower arrangement, and I feel your pain about Spring? haha Here in Rexburg it'll be 60 one day, and the next we'll get three inches of snow!

    ReplyDelete