I can't believe I'm already 29 weeks. This pregnancy has gone by so fast so far. I don't think this picture does justice to the size of my belly. It seems that I am almost as big as I was with Bryce already. A lot of people have also commented on the size of my belly. Most people just ask if I am having twins. A cashier at walmart asked if we were having a girl and I told her no they said it was a boy. She then proceeded to tell me it was a girl. She was so positive it was a girl because of they way I was carrying she said. She then said you not carrying in one spot she is all over the place. She was african and still had quiet an accent and it was pretty funny to see how sure she was. Kinda made me think witch doctor or something.
Most Wonderful Time Of The Year
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment