Sunday, May 30, 2010

Star

Bryce's favorite song right now is Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. When I put him to bed at night we usually sing it together before I leave the room so he can go to sleep. Tonight I tried to get a recording of it so we will remember how cute he was singing it. We were in a dark room so there isn't any video. Oh and sorry you have to listen to my gross voice to because it's so much more cute just Bryce.

1 comment:

  1. Awww...your family is so cute! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I would love to see the comforter that you made. I have seen that argyle fabric at hl, but I don't think it matches my colors exactly...but maybe I am thinking of a different argyle I have seen. I have thought and thought about making an argyle quilt, but it seems really hard to me. So I would love to see what you did!

    ReplyDelete