Friday, May 21, 2010

Trip

We went on a trip at the end of April with my family. My dad had planned this trip for his anniversary. He was going so he could make it to the last National Park west of the Rocky Mountains that he hasn't went to. We decided we would tag along since our anniversary is 4 days after theirs. Bryce loved going on the trip and being with Sierra the whole time. We went to 10 different National Parks in 5 days and drove over a thousand miles. We were so busy the whole time trying to see the next stop. I definitely needed a vacation from my vacation. When I was little I never understood why my dad was so tired after vacation but now totally understand how tiring it can be chasing the kids along the trip. We have so much fun being with family. Bryce loves his aunt Sierra so much that when it was time to go home they both cried. While on our trip we saw:
Escalante Grand Staircase
Lake Powell
Canyon De Chelly
Aztec Ruins
Chaco Culture
Mesa Verde
Natural Bridges
Capitol Reef












I found this beauty after downloading all the pictures from our trip to the computer. Apparently the hubby was looking at a different kind of scenery. When I found the picture I asked "You took a picture of my butt?" He just started laughing. He said he had forgotten he did it and it was because I was being a stinker and not letting him take a picture of me. Payback I guess.

My name is Christy and I willing post close ups of my rear on the internet because I do what I want.

This is my favorite picture of the trip. Bryce and Sierra dangling over Lake Powell on a cliff. (Really I was like 5 feet below and my parents were standing right next to them. I'm not that crazy.) I just think they look like they are having so much fun together.

No comments:

Post a Comment